Outcome Employment Project
The Outcome Employment Project is an employment program provided by Community Living York South specializing in the support of people with an intellectual disability within the Chinese speaking communities.
The project provides participants the opportunity to develop an employment action plan, participate in job readiness programs, enhance work related skills and access employment and/or volunteer opportunities within Markham and Richmond Hill.
- Adults aged 18 or older with an intellectual disability
- Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) eligible
- Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking
- A resident of Markham or Richmond Hill
- Goals include attaining employment and/or volunteer opportunities
This initiative is made possible through funding received from the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services.
Outcome Employment Team
Outcome Employment Supervisor
Ritu Singarayer – Director Community Development
1-877-737-3475, ext. 523
Languages: हिन्दी भाषा (Hindi)
Outcome Employment Coordinator