Community Living York South believes in a society where everyone belongs!
As a member of Community Living York South, you are playing a vital role in supporting efforts and
initiatives that impact the everyday lives of individuals with an intellectual disability. Change and
improvement cannot happen without coordination and representation – Strength in Numbers!
Strengthen your voice and support Community Living York South in its efforts to inspire change, achieve
positive results, and believe in empowering people with an intellectual disability to live, learn, work and
participate in their community.
In addition to lending your voice to advocate for change, becoming a member of Community Living York
South has other privileges. These are:
• Discounts on Respite Services and Camps
• Invitations to complimentary workshops, information nights and events
• Information on opportunities available in your community
• Connections with others who share similar life experiences
• Receipt of our quarterly Access Newsletter
• Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
• A copy of our Annual Report
Yes! I would like to support COMMUNITY LIVING YORK SOUTH to “Empower people who have an intellectual
disability to live, learn, work and participate in the community” by becoming a member! Sign up Now. CLICK HERE