ME & Lau Family Foundation Scholarship
The ME & Lau Family Foundation Scholarship is to encourage and promote the attainment of higher education goals for individuals with a proven financial need in York Region.
- Any grade 12 student in York Region who will be attending a post-secondary institution (university or college program) in the fall of 2022
- Family income threshold of $120,000 or below
Por Lay Shek Scholarship Fund
Por Lay Shek has been spreading her generosity for several through the Por Lay Shek Scholarship fund by providing scholarships for students looking to pursue post-secondary education in social services, care services and health science.
- Open to any student pursuing post secondary education in social services / care services / health science including but not limited to DSW, PSW, SSW, nursing, medical science, health science, life science and/or social work programs
- Members of Community Living York South who have an intellectual disability and are pursuing post secondary education
- Children of Community Living York South staff who are pursuing an education in the social services / care services field